Announcement

Collapse

Out of Date Posts Will Be Removed

Any posts older that 1 year will be periodically be deleted.
See more
See less

Hi-Lift 48" $60 Never Used

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Lift 48" $60 Never Used

I have a Hi-Lift jack that we've never had to use.. I don't run with it anymore, and it's taking up space in the garage - so I'd like to sell it.

It's the All-Cast Red 48 inch, and includes the instruction manual. I'm letting it go for $60 bucks. The jack has been to Moab several times, and lived in Colorado for a while too!

Forum won't let me upload an image for some reason.. ..it looks like all the other Hi-Lifts.

I can meet any takers at 4WheelParts in OP (on 119th - we live near there, I don't have anything to do with 4WP).

I figured I'd try here first.. I got to meet some of you at the car crush for 4WP (silver TJ). I used to be a member here long ago before we moved to Colorado. We've since moved back to be near family.

If you're interested please comment in this thread - or in a private message with your contact info. I'll check it every day - in a few days I'm gonna list it in Craigslist or the like..and will update this post when it's sold.

Thanks!

Actually - if you'll post in the thread that you've sent a private message, then I won't have to log in to tell if I have any.
    Last edited by Pear; 05-14-2019, 08:04 PM.
Working...
X