Trail master steel wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail master steel wheels

Ive been looking into getting a set of steel wheels for my TJ. Has anyone had any experience with trail masters steel wheels? Im curious if they are quality or just cheap. Im looking at the TM9's @ 39 bucks a wheel and I can get them in flat black. Pro comps are about 55 per wheel. Any info would be great. Thanks all.
    Nathan

From another forum... They are most likely the same wheel as both are owned by same parent company. Subject ordered trailmaster wheels but was shipped procomp. I will be ordering trailmaster flat blacks for my YJ soon

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition
    1976 CJ-7

Comment

Nice I never saw that. That makes me feel better about picking up a set. Thanks for the info.
      Nathan

Comment

Be sure to spin them on the tire balance machine before you mount your tires. Not all wheels are created equal. Be sure they don't wobble all over the place before you mount them.
        Hi

Comment

True story. Have had several steel wheels with centers welded in crooked and impossible to balance
          4x4LAND.com
          Mike
          Knowledge is priceless

Comment

Mike do you carry the TM9 wheels or able to get them in? Or if I was to purchase a set online what would you charge to balance them? If there was an issue old like to find out prior to swapping my tires over.
            Nathan

Comment

We can get anything. Give Riley a call at the shop. Tell him you are with the kcjc and he will meet or beat any online price. And yes we do install customers parts they purchase on the Internet. 4x4land. 785 554 7722
              4x4LAND.com
              Mike
              Knowledge is priceless

Comment

Right on I will do that when Im ready to make the purchase. I appreciate you getting back to me.
                Nathan

Comment

you wanting to run 15's? I have a set of TJ wheels on my shelf at home you can have for $20. I can take pictures this evening, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X