Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refered to KCJC

Hello All,

I wanted to introduce myself to the local jeep community. Im Nathan a recent Jeep owner myself and now my wife is too. I was refered to the sight from our salesman at OP Jeep. Im interested in joining the community and I hope to meet any and all that will be present at frostbite. I run a 2003 wrangler Inca gold with black mountain front and smittybilt rear bumpers on stock 30s. Recently added some LED lights and working on an OBA setup. Im looking forward to more upgrades in the future. Once again I look forward to talking with you all. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.
    Nathan

Welcome to the forum.
    Bill T.

Comment

Welcome to the site :)

John
      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Im looking forward to frostbite and meeting some fellow Jeepers. I hope to make a meeting but Wednesdays are tough for me. We have family activities most wednesdays but im sure the schedule will change soon. Question do you all have a good amount of technical guides on the site I may not have access to yet? Thanks.

-Nathan
        Nathan

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I'm interested in any DIY tips and tricks and budget build ideas. Currently I'm working on a Sanden OBA setup and would be interested in seeing other setups for ideas. I may need to relocate my air filter and haven't seen anything that I like. I recently added LED lights to my rig and could go over my setup if anyone was interested I could go over my switch modifications, relay, fuses and wiring.
            Nathan

Comment

That would be fantastic.

How often do you all go wheeling as a group? And where do you typically go? Ive only been to kansas rocks but ive looked up tuttle creek I believe it was. Are there any others near the Kc area?
              Nathan

Comment

How is tuttle creek? How does it compare to K-rocks? I havent heard much about.
                Nathan

Comment

Working...
                X