Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the meet up at Cabellas in am?

Comment

For anyone wanting to head out to 4x4 Land in a Jeep Convoy, I will be stopping at Cabela’s parking lot around 8:15-8:30am tomorrow and then taking I-70 out to the shop. If you would like to head there with us this is where we are meeting up at. We will be leaving at or by no later the 9AM so I hope to see some of you there, bring some toll money as I think there is still a total from KC to Topeka.

I will be on the CB on channel 4, give me a shout when you get close.

If you have any questions PM me.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1182...!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Comment

Thanks again Mike and your employees for their assistance on helping make some much needed upgrades on my TJ.

Comment

^^^ Agreed! Thank you, Mike!

Wish I coulda been out there..........I need to drop the trans pan and service the fluid and filters in the XJ.

Hope everyone got some good wrenchin time in and had fun!

Kyle - how'd the comms installs go?
          -Mike B-
          '01 XJ Sport
          '11KK Limited

Comment

It was a great turnout, and yes thanks to Mike and all the other's at 4x4 land!! I hope everyone got everything done they needed!!
            Last edited by scottm5443; 02-13-2016, 10:14 PM.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by treedawg View Post
              Thanks again Mike and your employees for their assistance on helping make some much needed upgrades on my TJ.
              +1 ---thanks again to Mike and the 4X4LAND CREW for my TJ upgrades and repairs as well.

Comment

Kyle you can come over to the dark side of Team Mac Attack if you want.

Comment

Thank you all for coming over. I hope you all got accomplished what you wanted too. My apologies if I missed anyone. I tried to speak/help everyone I could. I hope my votech students were a help. Fun day. Thanks again. Appreciate the business as well. Mike
                  4x4LAND.com
                  Mike
                  Knowledge is priceless

Comment

Working...
                  X