Frostbite 2016 --- 2/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frostbite 2016 --- 2/27

Come join us February 27th for Kansas Rock's Annual Frostbite Event. Event entry includes a hot meal, t-shirt and drawing ticket.

This is a great way to open up your seasons wheeling. Great food, great fun and great friends makes this event warm all over. This year dinner is at 3:30 followed by a HUGE drawing, park closes at 6:00.

Yeah It May Be Cold…..But It Never Gets Old. Gates open at 8:00 a.m. Registration Deadline Feb 7th

Link to mail in application form

CLUB INFO
    KCJC is going to meet at the Louisburgh MCD's @ 730.
    The Caravan down to the park leaves at 8AM.

The Club will provide a trail guide for each of the 3 different jeep groups in our morning run.

Beginner
    Intermediate
    Expert

Please post below and let me know what group you wish to join and if you are interested in leading one of the groups.

Don't forget your raffle prize monies -- as the club has been VERY lucky in winning raffle prizes la
    Last edited by RoKn; 01-14-2016, 08:38 AM.

I have Pre-registered and can lead any of the 3 groups

****PLEASE NOTE****
    All Annual Pass holders will receive 10 extra drawing tickets when pre-registering.
    (only for pre-registered entries)

Annual Passes for Kansas Rocks are now on sale
    Last edited by RoKn; 01-14-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I'm preregistered as well, and signed up for the annual pass before for the bonus 10 tickets.
      Scott

Comment

Ready!

Pre registered. I'm ready!!

Comment

New here... and new Wrangler(s) owner. A couple of buddies of mine from work are planning on making the trip to KS Rocks for the Frostbite event. I'm also interested in joining the KC Jeep Club. Look forward to meeting some of you there.
          2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition
          1976 CJ-7

Comment

Sweet! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you.

Pre-registered for the Frostbite tonight... and sent application for full membership. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys.
              2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition
              1976 CJ-7

Comment

I'll be going.....
                "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Originally posted by tucked View Post
                  Thank you.

Pre-registered for the Frostbite tonight... and sent application for full membership. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys.
                  Look forward to meeting you...welcome!
                  "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                  Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Ham radio class that day.

Comment

Originally posted by treedawg View Post
                      ham radio class that day.
                      correct -- this is why we have 2 different class dates -- 1 in feb and 1 in may

Comment

Had a great time bowling last night and getting to meet a few of you! I'll be registering next Friday for this event and looking forward to finally "not" breaking my JK on its first official trail.
                        Russ Rhoades
                        Jeep lovin goof that needs to learn more!

Comment

Kyle,

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the tip on my security/tpms light issue. I'm "shopping" cb's as we speak. Think a friend of mine has an antenna or cable (can't remember which he said he has) I've seen Uniden and Cobra for about $40...Preference??
                          Russ Rhoades

Comment

Jim,

Thanks for hosting last night. I had a great time. Quick question regarding the raffle....How much is each ticket? Looking forward to this run and trying to recruit a couple friends to join me.

Russ
                            Russ Rhoades

Comment

I've been pretty happy with this:
                              Uniden PRO520XL 40-Channel CB Radio https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004VXNI..._A4tPwb2A6DND2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X