Clear All

• KCJC February Meeting

KCJC February Meeting

All JEEP owners are welcome to attend our open meetings

Wednesday Feb. 10th 2016

GoldStar Solutions LLC
    1150 South Sterling Independence, MO 64054

We meet at 6:30 PM, and the meeting begins @ 7PM

NEW CLUB T-SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL 2016 PAID CLUB MEMBERS!
    Last edited by RoKn; 02-05-2016, 09:21 AM.

Should be there.....
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

We gonna get meeting minutes from the January meeting? Or the BOD meeting? Just curious.

Comment

2016 t-shirts will be available to all 2016 club members who joined and/or paid their dues after the 2015 Club picnic.

Comment

I am planning to attend this meeting. I am also wanting to join the club. Will there be forms there for me to fill out? Do I need to print off my own and bring with me?
          Randy

Comment

There will be forms available at the meeting. And welcome.

Comment

Sounds good. Thank you
              Randy

Comment

Hey Kyle. I was at the wheeling for toys with u all. I had the black Tj. I bottomed out a lot so I told myself I will be getting a lift befor I go back out on any trails. So the UPS guy just dropped off my lift kit today. Now I have to TRY and install it lol.
                Randy

Comment

Originally posted by 06 jeeper View Post
                  Hey Kyle. I was at the wheeling for toys with u all. I had the black Tj. I bottomed out a lot so I told myself I will be getting a lift befor I go back out on any trails. So the UPS guy just dropped off my lift kit today. Now I have to TRY and install it lol.
                  Yep, we had a good couple groups that day. The thing I remember hoping you took away from that wheelin trip was how capable your Jeep was as is. It gave you a great opportunity to see what modifications to do work towards and prioritize your build.
                  -Mike B-
                  '01 XJ Sport
                  '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by ROKN KC
                    Randy, Well don't for that we have a wrench-a-thon coming up as well.

Kyle
                    Saturday, Saturday, Saturday @ 4x4LAND

Comment

Originally posted by ROKN KC
                      Randy, Well don't for that we have a wrench-a-thon coming up as well.

Kyle
                      yes I see it is this sat starting at 10. I have a boy's outthink I have to have my son at at 10 in independence that day. So I won't b able to make it. Also as wing new to this I don't really know what all the wrenchathon is about.
                      Randy

Comment

Originally posted by 06 jeeper View Post
                        yes I see it is this sat starting at 10. I have a boy's outthink I have to have my son at at 10 in independence that day. So I won't b able to make it. Also as wing new to this I don't really know what all the wrenchathon is about.
                        Wrench-a-thons are events that the club offers from time to time.
                        Everyone is encouraged to bring their jeep and we all work together to install/repair any parts/issues that our fellow club members need help with.
                        At past wrench-a-thons, we have installed lifts, bumpers, cb radios, oil changes, etc.

Next weekends wrench-a-thon is special in that our CLUB Sponsor 4X4Land, has offered the full use of his shop for us! So we have a place out of the elements with access to lifts and other shop items that should make working on our jeeps that much easier! :)

Thanks AGAIN to Mike @4X4LAND for all his time, knowledge, and support of the KC Jeep Club over the past 15 years!

Comment

Working...
                        X