Sunday KS ROCKS trip anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday KS ROCKS trip anyone?

I talked with few new faces at the picnic and there were a few of us that showed interest in a Sunday KS ROCKS trip.

I remember talking with some about Saturday's being the popular day, and some of us worked Saturday's.

So.....

Anyone up for a Sunday meet at the rocks soon?

Let's get a group built up and get out there!

It looks like the KC Metro - Jeep JK Group on Facebook is also looking to have a Sunday run. It might be a good time to run the flags and where the shirts and tell more of them what we do.
    Scott

Comment

It looks like the KC Metro - Jeep JK Group on Facebook is also looking to have a Sunday run
      Scott

Comment

Good idea. I had seen them or heard about them, but there isn't much online about them. Heck how did you even know they were meeting up on Sunday? Lol

Comment

Its just a group on Facebook, not a club. Just ask to join and Jason or Ilya will let you in.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/KCmetroJeeps/
          Scott

Comment

The run to KS Rocks Sunday isn't a club or group specific run. It's just a pop-up David Kight started. There are folks from various FB groups going; several plan to meet at Louisburg McD's at 7:30 and leave by 8. If I can go, I'll be rolling through Louisburg closer to 9am; I'm usually not alone at that time. :)

Comment

The next club meeting is Sunday @ 2 PM
              Last edited by RoKn; 10-02-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Wish I could go but this weekend is full for me. Hopefully another Sunday soon we can get a group and go down!

Comment

Club meeting.

Comment

Make it another weekend and I'll go.

Comment

Had a blast this Sunday out there with the Facebook crew. There was about 7 of us.

And holy cow is it dry out there! There was literally no, NO MUD! I don't think I have ever seen it that dry. And the weather was awesome!

Anyone down to go this Sunday? With the weather being so awesome, and it being so dry out there, figure mine as well get the wheel time in now before the season ends.

Anyone down for a Sunday trip again? Oct 11!

Comment

Working...
                      X