Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2002 Jeep TJ. Have done nothing to it yet! Hope to get a lot of good ideas from club members on where to start.
    I want to keep it streetable. But also be able to ride trails.
    Anyway hello to everyone.

Welcome

A few of us are going down to kansas rocks tomorrow.

call me if you want to go.

jim

Comment

Welcome. Nothing wrong with wheeling it stock. I did it for a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by hellocharles View Post
        Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2002 Jeep TJ. Have done nothing to it yet! Hope to get a lot of good ideas from club members on where to start.
        I want to keep it streetable. But also be able to ride trails.
        Anyway hello to everyone.
        Funny...........I'm the opposite............want to keep it on the trails with mine, but also be streetable. lol

Welcome to the Club! Like Kenny mentioned - wheel it stock. See what it will do and what you are willing to try and make it do. Figure out what you want to be able to do. Build accordingly.
        -Mike B-
        '01 XJ Sport
        '11KK Limited

Comment

I may have had it backwards. I want a trail rig that can be street driven. Its my daily driver.

Comment

A few of us are going down to Kansas rocks Saturday the 29th

call me if you want to go.

jim

Comment

Let me know if you need/want any help with your jeep, I live pretty close to ya in Lee's Summit. You should come out saturday if you can too. Good times to be had by all!

Comment

Originally posted by treedawg View Post
                Welcome. Nothing wrong with wheeling it stock. I did it for a couple of years.
                Don't let Kenny fool you. He's still a Stock Rock Star. ;)

I wheeled stock for a year or so as well. Gets you familiar with your rig and teaches you to pick better lines. Once you start building a lot of the "hard" stuff gets "easy"....

Comment

Hello, I just recently bought a 2012 jeep wrangler sarhara, and I'm looking to join, do I fill out the app and bring 30 dollars to the next meeting? I saw the off road course 101 class coming up soon and I'm very excited to be able to go to that! I cant wait to get the jeep dirty!

Comment

Working...
                  X