2015 top off road trails in america survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 top off road trails in america survey

Please take 2 minutes to complete this survey -- Kansas Rocks is #10 as of right now

Off Road Clubs w/ 10 or more member votes, earning club logo placement on the 2015 Guide (published September ’15) - See more at: http://www.partcatalog.com/blog/curr....mvLUyrJr.dpuf

http://www.partcatalog.com/blog/survey

My votes were:
    1. Kansas Rocks
    2. Tuttle creek
    3. Smorr
    4. Washita
    5. Flat nasty

Comment

They want an email address, and there's not a single trail/area in Colorado on the list. Seems odd...

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        They want an email address, and there's not a single trail/area in Colorado on the list. Seems odd...
        no Colorado trails the list... hmmmmmmm.... must be because,

ITS ALL A SCAM TO ROB YOU AND EVERYONE OF ALL YOUR DATA. JET FUEL MELTS STEEL. TRUST ME ON THIS.

"takes off paranoid hat made with tin foil"

The call is coming from INSIDE the house..

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
        Last edited by RoKn; 08-11-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

More likely just a scam to collect email addresses so they can spam you. It's not odd to you that not a SINGLE area of Colorado is on the list? Moab made the list.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Comment

Always something eh?

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

today is the last day for the survey! --- It is NOT a scam, either.

Lets get Kansas Rocks higher in the rankings!

Comment

I didn't click on it, but I like Rokn's pics, except mine would of been in a different order ! ;) .... however, where is washitas ? and no matter what, flat nasty will always be Dead last ! ;)
                  I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                  it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                  Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

and RJH... I like most don't live in Colorado, so none of those trails matter to me !
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                      I didn't click on it, but I like Rokn's pics, except mine would of been in a different order ! ;) .... however, where is washitas ? and no matter what, flat nasty will always be Dead last ! ;)
                      Washita is in Farmington Mo -- Now it is "private land" and only open with MidwestJeepthing has an event there. It used to be an official 4x4 Park, but now it is owner by ex military guys that use the 1000 acres for survival training.

I have wheeled out there 2x this year, the place is awesome.

Link to Videos of the park
                      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ini3XdVc00TbNV

Comment

Working...
                      X