Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1st @ Kansas Rocks -- Night RUN

Night Trail Run.
    The Night Run goes from 7:00 p.m. to midnight. It only cost an additional $5. Come out and experience the difference between daylight wheeling and doing it in the dark. We generally schedule a night run during a full moon so you will have a little light to wheel by. Park closes PROMPTLY at midnight.

Meet @ 3PM at the MCDs in Louisburg.
    Caravan Leaves @ 330!

Please post here if you are planning to attend!
    Last edited by RoKn; 07-21-2015, 05:46 PM.

This sounds like a good time. Is anybody else going?
    Jim

Comment

I'm going!

Comment

cool, I'm shootin for it
        Jim

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make this, my dad passed away Saturday night so I will be out of town for a while.
          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jmwilson View Post
            I'm not going to be able to make this, my dad passed away Saturday night so I will be out of town for a while.
            Sorry to hear about your Father, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

Who is going to be in attendence?

This will be my 1st night run out there, so I'm pumped! (as long as I can get my daylighters wired up and running... Along with my new Warn bumper.

Side note --- I have my smitty-built rear bumper and tire carrier for sale. Fits a Tj/Lj/Yj. -- Make offer! (there is nothing wrong with it, it was a splurge buy, that i regret making.) ***** update****

sale pending on bumper

bumper.jpg
              Last edited by RoKn; 07-30-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jim I appreciate that
                Jim

Comment

I have my Day lighters all wired up!

Installing my new rear bumper tonight if anyone wants to come over and watch me yell at my jeep :)

Weather for Saturday after noon and evening is Sunny with a 0% chance of rain (but what do they know) 94 to 98 degrees.

Looks like an awesome afternoon/evening to be out in the woods!

See you there!!!

Comment

bump bump bump.

its going to be a great night to wheel --- hope to see you there!

Comment

As it turns out, I was the only KCJC member to attend this. :(

It seems that there were VERY FEW jeeps out at the park for the night run. A total or 10 or less jeeps put there.

I want planning on a big turnout, with most of the active jeepers out in CO, so our poor showing was more of a missed chance to stand out. It Happens :(

I ended up wheeling with a few guys in an older YJ and had a good time. Our trip ended around 830 though as the other jeep ran into a few issues. So I didnt get any "night runs" on video. I will post my videos on the site later tonight.

Also -- I now have the corrected lines for "big Bump" and "scotts spot" in the South 40 under control :)
                      Last edited by RoKn; 08-03-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I would have enjoyed that but as it is family first, that's good to hear about the 2 spots we'll have to get back out there and try it out
                        Jim

Comment

I was out of town, I wanted to be able make this and test the 50 light bar and the 20 light bar. I'm so bummed. But I have some open weekends now, so pumped for some wheeling soon.
                          Scott

Comment

VIDEO PLAYLIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZT...-USWQSA9ec_40N
                            Last edited by RoKn; 08-04-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X