Another New Member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bob View Post
    Looking forward to meeting everybody Saturday morning Jim. Take it easy on the newbie, not too many pranks now! out of the water.
    You will be fine!

You have a 2 door Rubicon on 35s, your biggest issues will be confidence in your driving abilities and getting to know how your jeep works "in space" out on the trails. This is achieved only with experience.

Please know that if you are uncomfortable with any trails, I will not "force" you to attempt it, nor will myself or any other jeeper make fun or you for choosing to bypass a section. That's not how the club or myself operate.

I like to wheel with everyone, and understand the anxiety one feels when wheeling for the 1st time. We have all been there! :)

Also, should something break and you are unable to drive home, I will trailer you back home (as long as you cover my fuel). I don't leave fellow Club members behind, even if it cuts my wheeling short. Ask RockingKC about this, HAHA. I trailered him home last Saturday.
    Last edited by RoKn; 08-27-2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Not a bit worried Jim. The friend that recommend this club, almost word for word told me the exactly what you just posted. Lookin forward to the weekend my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by bob View Post
        Not a bit worried Jim. The friend that recommend this club, almost word for word told me the exactly what you just posted. Lookin forward to the weekend my friend.
        I am glad to hear positive news like this. I become president to increase the club's membership rolls and standing in the community. I feel we have made excellent progress, looking forward to next year for additional positive changes.

As a heads up to the new members, I have only been in the club for 2.5 years. So if I can move up this quick, anyone can.

2016 officer elections are coming up fast! New ideas are always welcome

Happy wheeling!

Jim
        Last edited by RoKn; 08-28-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

All in.

Looking for the comradery, family and friend involvement. Just one extremely dangerous death deifying run....I promised my Ex she could drive my Jeep just once!
          Have a couple grandsons at the 12 & 13 year old range that I would like to introduce into the club as I progress as well.
          bob.
          Took me a long time to come up with that handle.
          Got a feeling that's gonna change!

Comment

Working...
          X