Saturday july 4th pop up run @ ks rocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday july 4th pop up run @ ks rocks

I am planning on going down to Kansas rocks this Saturday to shoot some film for the new YouTube page and to install our new signs.

Also if possible i would like to map our trails with a GPS -- Does anyone have a device that I could borrow for this???

Going to be a low impact wheeling day.

Open to anyone who wants to go with -- Great time for new members to get their feet wet.

Meet at Louisburg MCD @ 830 AM (not looking to stay out there all day, just a few hours)

Let me know if you want to go!

Gathering of a group of FB is going during the morning, early afternoon. Their meeting time is 730am at Louisburg McDs.

I'll meet you out at McDs. Wheel some, then hit Rich's for a little eat and blast away.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

One of my loan officers purchased a 2015 Jeep Renegade 4x4 -- So he might attend as well.

This is a perfect time for those new to 4-wheeling to get your jeep out and play. I don't and will not "pressure" anyone to take there jeep anywhere that makes them uncomfortable.

A nice easy, relaxing day out on the trails.

Comment

I have too much to do to get ready for Saturday night, but after the wheeling if anyone wants to stop by for pulled pork and the fireworks display, feel free. We'll start lighting it up around 9:30-10pm when it gets dark.

Comment

I may be early or way early, depending on how long I'll be wheeling at KanRocks. Thanks for holding it once again.
          Mike
          Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Edit, I will not be making the trip. I have a sick wife I have to tend to first. I might try and come down later depending on time and how she is feeling.

I'll be there. Not sure on the Facebook 7-30 meeting time or the KCJC 8-8:30 time. Depends on if one of the kidos is coming with me of not. Either way I will see you guys down there.
            Last edited by scottm5443; 07-04-2015, 06:46 AM.
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X