Calinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calinder

I just joined, however when I click on the calendar tab there seems to be only 1 thing listed of it. How often does the calendar get updated?
    Jenn

If I'm not mistaken, the full calendar can only be viewed by dues paying members, that have full access to web site.
    Bill T.

Comment

Okay thank you for the information. Now that I have found this club I will get the application filled out and submitted.

Comment

I do have another question about membership. My significant other and I only have the 1 jeep. Do we both have to apply to become members to go on events or can he go with me under my membership. I see on the application it states everyone under 18 goes with the membership and additional Jeeps are $15.00 what about additional adults?

Comment

The whole family, with one Jeep is $30. So, only one of you needs to apply. Whoever applies will be the one that can access the club members' areas of the site and our Facebook page. Your significant other is allowed to attend all the events, with a member, as the member is ultimately responsible for the conduct of their guests.
          Bill T.

Comment

Great! Thank you for the information.

Comment

Working...
            X