wrench-a-thon 6/14/15!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrench-a-thon 6/14/15!!!!

Second wrench-a-thon of year. Great time to prep/fix/prepare for a busy couple event months! Bring your own tools! I'll have four bigger jack stands and a floor jack. Thinking lunch will be provided....pending I get a grill there. Same place as last time... 1150 s sterling, Independence MO. Starts at 10am.

**** monthly club meeting will take place at same location in board room!!! (2pm)****

Post below what you wanna work on.
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Might not have anything to work on but that may change. Hopefully I can make It to this one.
    Gravity Sucks!!!

Comment

Ill be there :)

Comment

I hope to have my CB antenna, mount and cable. Who was it the had the SWR meter? I know in town adjustment are not best, but its better then nothing.
        And I know it's a long shot, buy maybe, just maybe my Sinister Seven Workshop bumpers, sliders and skids.
        Scott

Comment

Coming up fast!

Perfect time to get caught up on repairs or review current Jeep issues.

I'm bleeding brakes and installing a new hard line.
          installing a steering box skid
          tuning up my CB
          figure out why I'm having trouble starting

see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by scottm5443 View Post
            I hope to have my CB antenna, mount and cable. Who was it the had the SWR meter? I know in town adjustment are not best, but its better then nothing.
            And I know it's a long shot, buy maybe, just maybe my Sinister Seven Workshop bumpers, sliders and skids.
            I have a SWR meter, but since moving, I'll have to dig through some boxes and see if I can find it.
            Bill T.

Comment

I don't have anything to work on, but I'll try and stop by in the afternoon to help anyone else. I probably won't make it until after 1pm.

Comment

See y'all in morning!
                "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

None of the stuff I ordered came in, so I will be there, at least for the meeting.
                  Bill T.

Comment

is there a press that I can use to take off the rear wheel bearings
                    Jim

Comment

Thanks to everyone that was able to attend! I posted a few pics from the event in the website gallery.

I was able to get my new brake "hardline" installed along with my new Metal Cloak front extended brake lines, in addition to installing my steering box skid plate.

My new rear coil springs should be here in the next few days -- So I have more work to look forward to :)

Comment

Did they warranty it or what?

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
                          Did they warranty it or what?
                          YEP -- SURE DID :) --- I have never had any issues with their warranty's -- on MY TJ or on my old YJ.

I did have to email them pictures of it -- so they could verify

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Working...
                            X