Decisions Decisions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions Decisions...

Thinking I may bring my TJ back to KC for awhile...when you only get home for 3-5 days a month....hitting the trails with your buddies can get a fella in hot water rather quickly. Spouses health is such that she at least for the foreseeable future cannot/will not go wheeling. It would be a looonnnggg road back but...the more I think about it....the better it sounds.
    sigpicerrinjan 99 TJ to much to list....

Bring it back here. You can always play hookey from work and go wheel Tuttle during the week! :)

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Bring it back here. You can always play hookey from work and go wheel Tuttle during the week! :)
      I agree with Rich. I'd wheel with ya again for sure!
      -Mike B-
      '01 XJ Sport
      '11KK Limited

Comment

Thanks....I had a great time...still have the video I need to get to you...TJ is in pieces right about now. Having several needs (wants) addressed. Plus going to 35s and to 4.88 Should be good to go soon. It will be early June before I even attempt to drive it back.

Comment

you only home 3 to 5 days a month ? ..... that aint too bad ! ... when I drove over the road truck, I was LUCKY to be home 2 to 3 days every month and a half ! ;)
          what do you do anywhoos ?
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

We run the trailer spotting service at Ford Claycomo. Ford goes through nearly 600 trailers daily. Never a dull moment... We get a lot of our drivers from over the road carriers.....
            Last edited by errinjan; 05-01-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X