• Show
Clear All

• Jeep Owners Meet and Greet

April 17th
    Plow Boys BQ
    3301 S.State 7 Highway
    Blue Springs, MO
    Six PM

Kinda hectic for my house about that time this evening but I'm gonna plan on dropping in to say hi.
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

Comment

**** UPDATE ****

I will not be able to make it tonight
      Last edited by RoKn; 04-17-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

We're getting used to that ^^^^ lol
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Had a good time! 30+ jeeps showed. Just about all clubs were represented. Good food and the wait wasn't terribly long. All people I talked to can't wait for the next meet. I even believe we picked up a couple new members.
          Miscellaneous pics....
          Attached Files
          "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

It was a great showing of metro area Jeepers and the weather was perfect for all the doorless, open top Wranglers.

I didn't get a chance to meet the driver - but there was one other unibody at the meet..........so my little XJ wasn't alone. lol
            -Mike B-
            '01 XJ Sport
            '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
              We're getting used to that ^^^^ lol
              Man -- rough crowd in here lately :) -- I have WAAAAAAAAAY too much on my plate in the last month. (which is good for my pocketbook, and the jeep repairs) I had a loan closing that I needed to attend -- without the career there is no "RoKn" jeeper

I should be back to 2x a month wheeling here soon!

My jeep is being repaired and will be back in my possession tomorrow! :)

4x4 Land (Mike) did me another SOLID!

Comment

Yeah...I know. Told him to charge ya extra.... :)

Comment

Working...
                X