Tuttle Creek CLUB RUN 3/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatburg View Post
    whoa whoa whoa......no chips?? What can BS shinanigans is this?!? This finally tuned body runs on grease, starch and cholesterol.
    Hahaha..... With bacon seasoning!
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to Tuttle Creek for today's trail ride!

I have pics and videos that I will be uploading and or linking to in the next few days.... As I start to research my repairs :)

Youtube Playlist:
      https://youtu.be/WW9BmBlo5hY?list=PL...QL6BfugjiCBGPg
      Last edited by RoKn; 03-28-2015, 08:26 PM.

Comment

No problem. Better take the diff cover off and get a low down what happened in side. You may have to pull some shafts too to make sure they are not twisted.
        Sorry dude....Bet if you went to an auto, you'd be saving money....lol

Thanks for the food and great effort to get things together for lunch.
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Another great turn out. Thanks Jim Spinner for grilling up some great burgers and dogs.
          Special thanks to Michael Moran for spotting and advice on the tough spots.
          Thanks to everyone else who showed up and making it another great club outing.
          See you on the next one.

Comment

Thanks for the great time yesterday, and meeting all of you. Sorry I didn't leave with the group, but I took advantage of the extra time and took both my daughters out and let them wheel the YETTI a bit.
            Thanks to Jim for the cooking, Michael for the spotting and everyone I talked to, I learned a lot and had a great time! I also put all my phones up on the Facebook group page. I also have some videos on my personal Facebook page. www.facebook.com/scottm5443
            Scott

Comment

I had a great time!! Good to see old friends and make a few new. Can't wait to do it again!!

Comment

Had a great time. Thanks mike for walking me up jeep hill. And Jim....quit trying to fallow me! Lol

But seriously, thanks for the food and a great time.
                "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Censored posts.... Hahaha nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
                              Censored posts.... Hahaha nice one!
                              What?

Comment

Yes, what? Censored?

Comment

Working...
                                X