Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Kenny! Room for Jessica and I? We will be there

Comment

Me plus 2 for sure, maybe 2 additional (so 3 for sure, maybe 4 or 5 total).
      Last edited by rjh; 01-31-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Looks like we may need a couple more lanes! :)

Comment

Cut off for sign up was Friday. I reserved lanes for only the folks who posted before the deadline. They might have another lane open but I paid only for sign ups.

Comment

I just reserved Lane 11 for an additional $81.45. We'll all have to settle up the night of, and no-shows will still need to pony up since it's pre-paid. Ron, you and Jessica are good to bowl with the extra lane... I show 28 confirmed + 2 maybes.

Comment

Finally got my schedule for this weekend at my second job. I will be able to make it to bowling, so I'll see ya'll there.

Comment

Just wanted to thank Kenny for putting this event on tonight and all 34 bowlers that attended. Please post any pictures that were taken in the gallery.

Lets get another bowling night on the schedule!

Thankfully I'm a better jeeper than bowler with my 115 average.

See everyone @ Frostbite!
                Last edited by RoKn; 02-07-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Nice turnout. Had a hoot. Thanks to all the bowlers and non bowlers for making this a successful night out.

Comment

I live in Independence and still aint sure where this bowling alley is ! .... I aint sure where east valley view parkway is ! ....
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

East of I-470 and 40-hwy, behind the Panera. Google maps knows where it's at.

Comment

I googled it, so its by the lowes ?

And as long as I can remember, that is 291 , was in 1975 when I started to drive, and when I got out of Navy in 1983, and always will be :)
                        470 ( for me) runs east and west from 291 to 435 , its less confuseing that way ;)
                        Last edited by spunebil; 02-12-2015, 06:33 AM.
                        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                        X