X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frostbite 2015

I just got this e-mail about Frostbite 2015:

Hi everyone.

We have been planning for our great Frostbite Event for a couple of months now. Registration is up on our website at ksrockspark.com.

We have a couple of changes this year. We will NOT be offering the GeoCache this year, but we will have the snowflakes around the park. Find one and bring it back for additional drawing tickets. Our lunch will become dinner at 3:30 with the drawing following afterwards. The park closes at 6:00 after the drawing. The gates open at 8:00 so you can get a full day of wheeling in before the dinner.

Pre-Registration comes with park entry, hot catered meal, event t-shirt and a drawing ticket. And, if you are an Annual Pass holder, you will get 10 free drawing tickets with your pre-registration. If you register at the gate the day of, it is the same cost but only gets park entry. Pre-registration DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 8th.

Hope to see everyone there. Remember…..”It may be cold, but it never gets old!!!”

Kansas Rocks Park
    Bill T.

Sweet!

I had a great time out there last year, looking forward to it!

Comment

Pre-registration DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 8th.

Comment

Might as well use this thread for the sign up sheet for Frostbite 2015.

Comment

I am in.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I'll be in disguise. Can't be seen in all the clubs and FB groups at once.
              Mike
              Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Group question, I a n00b to the club and a n00b to 4wheeling. Is this a good run for someone to start out in, with a Stock JKU?
                Scott

Comment

Yes, you will be fine.

The club will run 2 or 3 different groups based on your comfort and jeep modification level.

Comment

I'm in....just registered.... Gotta break in the jku sometime right?! ;)
                    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
                    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

OK I'm in!
                      Scott

Comment

Didn't get registered in time but I will likely be there. Tommy has to have someone to wheel the JK with ............;)
                        -Mike B-
                        '01 XJ Sport
                        '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
                          Didn't get registered in time but I will likely be there. Tommy has to have someone to wheel the JK with ............;)
                          registration is open today 2/8/15 until 6pm.

Comment

^^^ Yes, thanks. I got back on their site and found that. Sometimes I notice it depends on which event link you're viewing in regards to information and/or registration.

I'm in.
                            -Mike B-
                            '01 XJ Sport
                            '11KK Limited

Comment

Just got registered
                              -David S.-

Comment

Working...
                              X