Frostbite 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
    This is best asked on their website and through the parks FB accnt. Really not here.

I could say that yes, they have decided to not hold the event and keep everyone home. Then I'd win all the door prizes!!!

Mike --- we will split the prizes

The bad weather isn't supposed to start until Saturday afternoon... So get there early and leave after dinner. Win Win
    Last edited by RoKn; 02-25-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

This is from Kanrocks FB accnt -

Kansas Rocks Recreation Park ( KRRP )

FrostBite is coming up this Saturday - snow or shine. Nothing predicted until late Saturday afternoon. Of course our primary concern is about your safety and we feel this will be a good day to wheel. The snow that you will for sure find at FrostBite will be hidden on the trails with our snowflake search. Find 1, or many, and bring them back to the sales table for free drawing tickets. Some will be white, some will be blue, some will be shiny and glittery too!! Be safe in your travels and see you there!!
      Mike
      Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

they have door prizes ?
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Well the deck is stacked against me for this one. All the weather forecasts aside, the WK is in the shop and the XJ just isn't up to snuff to be driving home in snow (I'm not comfortable taking it on the highway with the shimmy/dw in any kind of inclemate weather). Plus, gotta get our oldest daughter in for an xray on Saturday morn.

I am registered for this event. So, if someone wants my drawing and meal ticket and they'll give it to another member please use them. I only ask that someone pick up my tshirt if at all possible. I should be able to make the meeting on Sunday and could get it then. Thx all.
          -Mike B-
          '01 XJ Sport
          '11KK Limited

Comment

Mike could you get with Tommy Sanders....he's in your area and could possibly do all want you need. Maybe even sell your entrance ticket and meal.
            Mike
            Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I am loaded and ready for another great event at KROCK, I will see you guys there!
              Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by reward_1000 View Post
                I am loaded ... see you guys there!
                Hopefully the booze wears off before you head out.

Comment

Rich, loaded could also mean he is Cocked and Locked ! ;) ...... least that's what it means in most the circles I am in ! ;)
                  I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                  it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                  Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

The booze wore out but you couldn't tell by the driving on the trails though.
                    Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

videos posted so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cknX...RN-ZZDahmnkyuk

Comment

Originally posted by reward_1000 View Post
                        The booze wore out but you couldn't tell by the driving on the trails though.

I assumed off road drivers would know how to drive in the snow.... NOPE, it was like snow in Atlanta out there.

Embarrassing. lol

Present Company excluded, of course.

Comment

I spoke with Shawn this morning on the pictures and videos he took of all our jeeps at Frostbite -- He will be emailing me the dropbox links today, as soon as he gets them all uploaded.
                          Last edited by RoKn; 03-02-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

This is Shawn

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/nvdy78mxk...WnBkSkXmcqZa#/

Pics and Videos from Shawn's tablet -- I am going to edit these and add them to my youtube page later tonight.

Comment

New pictures have been uploaded into the website gallery, new videos posted on my youtube.com page.

Comment

Working...
                                X