Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am free every night, right now, with the exception for the second Tuesday of the month.
    Bill T.

Comment

Currently heading out of town.. Will be back the following Tuesday... 21st.. I can make it almost anytime.

Comment

For the get-together, how's May 6th sound for everyone? If that'll work, I call around and see if I can't find us a place to meet.
        "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Looks like I'm going to be able to get that weekend off at my second job, so I was planning on heading down. I'm more than willing to help out if volunteers are still needed.

Comment

May 6th Works for me
            KB0ZNR
            05 LJ, Chevy LSS, 241OR, Mutt long arm, OBA, AEV High Line, Full cage, 35s tube steps and bumpers, 31.5 gal fuel tank

Comment

Originally posted by mbizz98 View Post
              Looks like I'm going to be able to get that weekend off at my second job, so I was planning on heading down. I'm more than willing to help out if volunteers are still needed.
              Absolutely still needed. What days will you be available, Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday? Thanks!
              "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

May 6 works for me.
                Bill T.

Comment

May 6th works for me in the evening.

Comment

Anyone have a suggestion as to where we could meet in Independence? Tim's is booked, Bass Pro requires $250 down, and I can't think of any other place.

Comment

Originally posted by tfiedler View Post
                      Absolutely still needed. What days will you be available, Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday? Thanks!
                      Should be available both Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Let me do some checking.

Comment

Id like to try and go if possible?
                          Gravity Sucks!!!

Comment

May 6th works for me. I know of a meeting place, but there is no food or drinks.
                            Bill T.

Comment

Originally posted by Tj06WK View Post
                              Id like to try and go if possible?
                              TJ, do you mean you want to come to the volunteer meeting or that you want to come down on race day and work the event? We'd love to have you come down for the race, it's a lot of fun!

Comment

Having a hard time finding a party room that isn't booked or doesn't cost money. How about we just pick a place, say http://www.alittlebarbqjoint.com/ and just show up? They have parking, and tables that we can pull together? We can make a reservation during the week too.

Comment

Working...
                                X