Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppose to hear back from the Brew Top today.I will get a hold of you on Sunday Todd to see what the manager said.

Comment

I'm planning on being at the Little BBQ Joint Wednesday evening around 6pm. Be there if you want, or not. At least we'll have some pretty good BBQ if nothing else.
      "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

So six oclock at the bq place.

Comment

I will not be able to participate this year. Sorry, guys!

Comment

We should be able to make that.
            Bill T.

Comment

Working till seven tonight.

Comment

We will probably still be there if you feel like coming after work.
                "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Bill and I, and spouses, had a nice meal at the BBQ joint. Friendly folks, and pretty decent food. Probably ought to have a club outing there sometime this summer once they open their deck up.

Comment

Update main post with HAM radio information. We're down to three weeks now. We have a good list of volunteers this year, but MORE are always welcome.

Comment

Important! Friday meeting place and time

ALL: I have updated the thread with the start time and place for Friday's activities. I have repeated it here as well.

We will be meeting at the Dirty Kanza office, 11 W 8th Ave. in Emporia, KS at 8 AM on Friday. Jim has a busy day on Friday so please do NOT be late as he will not be able to meet with us later.

Comment

Im headed out Thursday after work with the camper it will be just blue and I I may have a friend coming down to help Friday night I have a bike rack that I will bring with as well Todd I see you got your call I will have my HT as well as the multiple band in the jeep I may be can get a 2nd HT as well
                        KB0ZNR
                        05 LJ, Chevy LSS, 241OR, Mutt long arm, OBA, AEV High Line, Full cage, 35s tube steps and bumpers, 31.5 gal fuel tank

Comment

We will be there Thursday evening. See you Friday morning.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been very active on the meetings and forums, work been killing me... But I am still in and see you Friday morning.

Comment

I will be out there early Saturday morning, late late Friday night....

Comment

To all who participated, Jim and I will be meeting on Wednesday, June 17th at 6pm at the Little BBQ Joint in Independence to do a debrief. If you'd like to come on by, eat some BBQ, and offer your comments and thoughts on our race effort, please feel free to join us. If you don't know where that is, here's the URL: http://www.alittlebarbqjoint.com/

No need to tell me, just show up, or don't.... your call.

Comment

Working...
                                X