Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy, you are more than welcome to man the tent. Should I put you down for Saturday?
    "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Might actually be able to make it down as well. I have to train some guards that weekend though so most likely will just be there for the festivities in town. If it works out I might be able to come down before then, we will see.

Comment

Mark me down as Volunteer.

Comment

Kevin, I will add you to the list for Saturday.
          "People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them." -Dave Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Scottm2010 View Post
            Might actually be able to make it down as well. I have to train some guards that weekend though so most likely will just be there for the festivities in town. If it works out I might be able to come down before then, we will see.
            Scott I put you down as a maybe/unconfirmed. Let me know if that changes. We could use all the help!

Comment

I have not heard from Denison yet.He is supposed to be moving. So Kevin Bennett can take his spot

Comment

Originally posted by tfiedler View Post
                Scott I put you down as a maybe/unconfirmed. Let me know if that changes. We could use all the help!
                Alright, sounds good. I will let you know when it gets closer.

Comment

At this point I'm still planning on bring the popup down for camping do we know anymore on the private camp Todd??? As I wont have all the girls I will have a some extra room
                  KB0ZNR
                  05 LJ, Chevy LSS, 241OR, Mutt long arm, OBA, AEV High Line, Full cage, 35s tube steps and bumpers, 31.5 gal fuel tank

Comment

riders sit in lawn chairs ?
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

We have official confirmation from the Emporia Amateur Radio Society, that Mike Pate KC0NFG, will be our liason for race communications. There are two repeaters in Emporia, the EARS club repeater, K0HAM at 146.985 MHz, tone 88.5, which is south west of Emporia and covers about a 30 mile radius. The K0ESU repeater on 443.000 MHz, tone 103.5, is in Emporia and has about a 20 mile radius. If you are a licensed amateur radio operator, please shoot me a PM with your callsign and what frequencies you can operate on mobile and I will pass that on to Mike. He is also a Jeeper and has volunteered to help with the course partrol if needed.

Comment

I will be available Friday also.. And interested in a primitive camp site.. Or any place I can throw a sleeping bag.

Comment

So far, I believe skippy and eatrocks are planning to camp on the private land that has been made available to us. I have messaged the address information. If anyone else is looking for a free place to camp, primitive only though, let me know and I will shoot you the contact information. I would like to let Randy know how many to expect on his property so if I could get good list by mid to late April, that would be great.

Comment

If all volunteers would go to the following link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQ...34f744ab464e71 and submit your information then then we'll be good to go with the information we need for race events.

I will be putting together a pre-race meeting shortly and sending people invites. If possible, we will also meet after the next club meeting.

Thanks,
                            Todd
                            Last edited by tfiedler; 03-25-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

ALL:

I'd like to get all of the volunteers together sometime late April or early May for an hour or so. We are thinking about reserving the party room at Tim's Pizza but weekends are already booked early May, so, could everyone make a weeknight, and if so, which night would be better?

I'd like to get this planned in the next week so if you could let me know sooner, that'd be best.

For me, any night is fine.

Thanks,
                              Todd

Comment

I'm free most nights after 530 or so Sunday though Thursday
                                KB0ZNR
                                05 LJ, Chevy LSS, 241OR, Mutt long arm, OBA, AEV High Line, Full cage, 35s tube steps and bumpers, 31.5 gal fuel tank

Comment

Working...
                                X