X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Wheeling 9/21

http://youtu.be/Sanmf8Oa0vk?list=UU5...uGG1TsRZUc9BOQ

Videos of Me, Bryan and MuJeeper wheeling on Sunday
    Last edited by RoKn; 12-22-2014, 08:00 AM.

As it sits right now I'ma say I'm out...........

Last edited by JeepN4kc; 12-22-2014, 09:13 AM.
    -Mike B-
    '01 XJ Sport
    '11KK Limited

Comment

In attendance were ME, MuJeeper and Bryan. We wheeled for a few hours in the morning. Trails were sloppy but not too much harder than normal.

****Bonus fun fact**** Bryan had to be winched back out off a trail. This is the 1st time I have ever seen him get "stuck" (although, to be fair to him, a WHOLE tree was stuck under his jeep)

I don't think I have any pictures of it though, so just like bigfoot, without proof its all a myth!

Comment

Originally posted by RoKn View Post
        Trails were sloppy but not too much harder than normal.
        ^^^That surprises me.

With all the grey, cloudy, wetness you'd think we live in Seattle..........
        -Mike B-
        '01 XJ Sport
        '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
          ^^^That surprises me.

With all the grey, cloudy, wetness you'd think we live in Seattle..........
          harder then normal is a relative term, of course.. Although I was the only jeep to make it through every trail without the aid of a winch.

there was some swimming on the creek trail too! Although the water level wasn't as high as I have seen it before.
          Last edited by RoKn; 01-01-2015, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Although I was the only jeep to make it through every trail without the aid of a winch.
            Dude. You didn't go where Brian got stuck & we never used a winch on me. I admit, I didn't get through or attempt 2 spots, but never got winched.

Those TJ's practically drive themselves anyway :-D

Comment

there was some swimming on the creek trail too! Although the water level wasn't as high as I have seen it before.
              Just to be clear, we didn't actually go swimming on the creek trail, but I'll admit the jeep went into some water.....

All for the LulZ
              Last edited by RoKn; 01-01-2015, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X