Tuttle Creek Trail Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuttle Creek Trail Ride

Please post up if you're going to first club run of 2015.
    January 17th.

Sue and I are going. Probably meet everyone there at the parking area at nine am.

Comment

i'm in

-- I have never been there before --

Should be fun!

Comment

I think I can....I think I can....
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

If no snow...I'm in.
          "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
          Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

haven't been to Tuttle in a long time....I'm in
            -Mike B-
            '01 XJ Sport
            '11KK Limited

Comment

Just so you all are aware, there is a decent sized group from the Just Jeeps of Omaha club going to Tuttle on the 17th as well, they are shooting to be there by 10am-ish ... I may come join you all and meet up with them at some point, just have to wait to see if my kids get over their cold/flu bug they have

Comment

I've been fighting this flu bug thing myself since last Monday. Every time I think I got it beat, it sneaks back up in one fashion or another. I hope to make it.
                Mike
                Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I am going --- Rain or Shine.

Comment

^^^ Supposed to be awesome weather this weekend!
                    -Mike B-
                    '01 XJ Sport
                    '11KK Limited

Comment

I am planning on coming out to meet you guys! Not sure yet what rig I am bringing or who is coming but I plan to be there.
                      Jake

Comment

I'd love to go, not sure I can yet though. So I'm a maybe for now.

Comment

Hello Inphobic,

This club run is only open to club members of the Kc Jeep Club.

You are more than welcome to attend, as a guest of the club

Since this is a club run, your jeeps will have to meet the club requirements i.e. front and rear tow hooks, seatbelts, and with a full size spare tire.

My cell phone is 314-495-3941 and my office line at First Mortgage Solutions is 816-778-7021.

I look forward to speaking with you!

On the trails 2x a month,

Jim Spinner
                          jim.spinner@outlook.com
                          jspinner@firstmortgagesolutions.com

MY GOAL FOR 2015 -- MORE PAID CLUB MEMBERS --- Come out and meet us -- Its a good time
                          Last edited by RoKn; 01-13-2015, 12:25 PM. Reason: edit for clarity

Comment

If I can break away from work, and get my Jeep fixed, I'll be there. I'll just show up and look for people; I know the trails out there pretty well as I've been once or twice before.

Comment

Have we stopped allowing others to join our groups if they're not members? We've always let others tag along in the past.... many times we'll find someone out there wheeling alone and "adopt" them for the day, for safety's sake... we've always allowed non-members ride along in the past, assuming they have the necessary tow points, etc. That's usually an on-the-spot inspection. If someone shows up with no tow points, it's an "at your own risk" situation - they may get stuck out there and we may not be able to recover them.

BTW, Scott paid his 2015 dues already; he's a full Club Member.

Comment

Working...
                              X