X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Bear Rollover this weekend

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...lack-bear-pass

very little details....had some friends run it a few weeks ago
    sigpicerrinjan 99 TJ to much to list....

Was out there doing that trail on Sat. 8/9. Did Black Bear in a stock YJ on 225 all-seasons. Really don't see an issue unless someone wasn't really paying attention.

My other pic is of the result of leaning to take a picture through the passenger doorway on Imogene Pass. DOH!
    Attached Files
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
      Really don't see an issue unless someone wasn't really paying attention.
      Or taking pictures out the passenger window.............;)

I did't realize you were taking the YJ out there but, dang, that could have been bad!
      -Mike B-
      '01 XJ Sport
      '11KK Limited

Comment

It would take real special kind of dumb move to accomplish this rollover. The amazing thing is they all survived...My luck just keeps getting better, found out today my new (Colorado) neighbor (with a garage-garages are few and far between in this area) is a monster Jeep nut. So just as I'm moving back to KC he's moving in next door. Guess I'll meet him some random weekend...At Least my wife will have a mechanic handy...especially one that can understand swapped in taurus fans and 8.8s the many other mods.

Comment

You're moving back to KC?

Comment

moving

I am returning to the workforce...I will be working here in KC, but my wife is refusing to leave Colorado (can't really blame her). My Jeep will stay out there (planning my trips home around trail runs) We talked about this for about a year before we decided to give it a go. My long dormant family business as shown some signs of life. My brother appeared to be working himself to a early grave. So here I am for the next 5+ years I would imagine. It's good to be home with family and old friends. As you can tell by the tardiness of this reply I've been very busy.

Comment

Working...
            X