• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept Club Run --- Adopt a trail 9/20

Adopt a Trail ---- 9/20

Trail maintenance day @ Kansas Rocks.

This is a club event.

Starts at 8:00AM Sign in at registration booth from 8:00-9:30AM

Free day of wheeling after cleaning up our sponsored trails. Early this year, cleanup took about an hour -- Our trails are pretty clean!

Post if you plan to attend.

RoKn

I'll be there....among the different clubs I'm an active member.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I have to work that morning, but if we get done quick enough, I will still head down to help out.

John
      1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

We have gained some more property to maintain. You will have to find out what we have inherited.

Comment

Originally posted by treedawg View Post
          We have gained some more property to maintain. You will have to find out what we have inherited.

I'l ask about its location @C4D14 and check our trails to see what's needed time and Toolwise.

Will we need/gain another sign with these additional trails?
          Last edited by RoKn; 08-22-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Don is still deciding. if we will get more to take care of as long as we can keep a decent number of people helping. last time was great hope we can keep it up. I will be there

Comment

Dad and I will be there more than likely.
              "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
              Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

You guys have fun out there and be safe - I will not be able to make this one. Gotta pay the bills that day.
                -Mike B-
                '01 XJ Sport
                '11KK Limited

Comment

We can't make it that day.
                  Heath
                  2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
                  2014 JKU Rubicon X Package - Deceased - Thank you for your sacrifice in protecting my family.

Comment

It is posted on the FB page also...

John
                    1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

just got this from DonDon VanBuskirk <live4jeepn@yahoo.com>
                      6:26 PM (13 hours ago)

to me, Chris, Ron, KCJeepAAT
                      Hi guys,
                      A few clubs have disbanded and left some areas that aren't getting maintained during Adopt-a-trails. John had mentioned to me that KCJeep had their area cleaned up in no time last spring and would be able to take on more area. In addition to Rocky Ridge, I am giving KCJeep the Buck Hill area that lays south of the main loop. This area includes Killions Cruise, Black Hole, Jake'sCrack, and Gina's Giggle Gulch. If you have any question to the perimeters of this area, I will get with John (since he is a KRRP Board director) and show him on a map. Since your club sometimes has a small amount of members attend the AAT, have them work on Rocky Ridge first, then start at Wagon Trail and make their way to Gina's Giggle Gulch. I will have Brush Beaters go over to the Gulch once they are done with the South 40 to help out. If you have any questions, just ask! See you soon.
                      Donny V.

Comment

The FB KC Northland Jeepers is looking to participate with trail cleanup. Maybe these FB groups can commit to the park as well.
                        Mike
                        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Facebook only "clubs" are not really clubs.

So I'm not sure how that will work.

Are they Club members of this club as well? If not why won't they join ?
                          Last edited by RoKn; 09-04-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

well maybe a facebook group would help out, .... as it seems as if all this clubs officers and stuff have other things to do ! .... one member even said that's the day they pay bills ? .... I still mail bills in, most email them, what do you do ? .... go to each place and drop bill off in person ? ... calm....... breath........... rant over , ya all have a good time :)
                            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

So Bill after all that what's your excuse? Or are you going to be down to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X