Rusty Rooster Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty Rooster Run

August 17th Ten am to 5 or 6 pm.This event is at Chip Hodges place in Excelsior Springs. A waiver must be signed before wheeling. Meet at the IHOP in Liberty to caravan up at nine am, earlier if you wish to have breakfast. Please post up if you plan to attend.

I plan on going. Leaving IHOP at 9:30 am . One thing I forgot to mention if there is a rain event this event will be postponed due to the extreme hills and all the trees will not allow time to dry out.If you can't make the caravan the address is 14232 State Highway Yon the east side of Excelsior Springs.
    Last edited by treedawg; 08-06-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

can I ride shotgun with you Kenny?
      "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
      Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

Here are a few photos taken at the Rusty Rooster this year.

Comment

Nice pics Chip. And Tommy Sanders my wife says your a alright guy but she is not sitting on your lap.

Comment

HER loss!
            "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

Do we have a copy of the waiver we can post? Might save some time the morning of if people can fill 'em out ahead of time and bring them with 'em.

Comment

No we don't. I really do not see this a necessity. Not going to be 2 or 3 hundred there.

Comment

do it on here, copy, paste, whatever and print it out ! .... I just signed waiver ! ;) ..... with my words ! .... I always wheel at me Own Risk ! only a ****y would sue for their own bad judgment ! ;)
                  I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                  it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                  Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

IHOP address is 125 N Stewart Road Right in front of the Lowes off of 152 Highway.

Comment

Tommy, looks like I will have an open jump seat, jeep it fixed, so let me know if ya want to go ! ;)
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Here is our trail map. Please read and follow all rules. Follow the ratings on the map, not necessarily those on the trail signs. Save the map and print it out before coming up on Sunday. We will also have printed copies available at the time you sign your waivers.

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                          Tommy, looks like I will have an open jump seat, jeep it fixed, so let me know if ya want to go ! ;)
                          well I asked Tommy, but I have others wanting to go ! .... you did have first choice ! ;)
                          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

I plan on attending and will be at IHOP at 9am to caravan there.
                            -David S.-

Comment

I may just drive out and snap pics of people wheeling.....

Comment

Working...
                              X