Rusty Rooster Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuffnutz70 View Post
    I may just drive out and snap pics of people wheeling.....
    That's pretty much all I ever do anymore Tommy. I think I enjoy watching others wheel now more than actually wheeling myself. Now if I can't crawl it, I just move on to the next rock.
    Last edited by Chipper; 08-16-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

with all the rain, didn't you cancel it ? ..... Kenny said it took at least two day to dry out !
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Looks as if I'm a no go...have fun peoples!
        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
        Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

I understand that it has rained a good amount and just want to make sure this is still a go tomorrow or cancelled.. thanks
          -David S.-

Comment

Its still a go. have fun a take some photos.
            "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
            Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

As Tommy said, this is still on. We are also going to have some Jeepers in the Excelsior area join us this afternoon. It's going to be a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Chipper View Post
                As Tommy said, this is still on. We are also going to have some Jeepers in the Excelsior area join us this afternoon. It's going to be a great day!
                It was a very fun day and thank you again for having us out Chip. There was some carnage for sure as I saw some body damage, a broken windown, and a driveshaft twisted in two....luckily none of that was on my beast..LOL.

John
                1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by FreemansXJ View Post
                  It was a very fun day and thank you again for having us out Chip. There was some carnage for sure as I saw some body damage, a broken windown, and a driveshaft twisted in two....luckily none of that was on my beast..LOL.

John
                  Definitely a fun day with its share of carnage. It was good having everyone up. Here are a few photos from the day.

Comment

Chip, you either have a LARGE dining room , or ya all went to a restaurant ! ;)
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Working...
                    X