August 2014 Club Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
    I'll be there - Anybody meeting up at the McD's in Louisburg? Time?
    leaving Blue springs around 6-6:15 am....should be at Mcd's around 7:30ish
    "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."
    Easy livin'--10 jku rubi ;),2012 cummins mega, 95 ZJ

Comment

I am leaving KCK around 6:45 see you guys there.
      Some people just need to get over themselves.

Comment

if my jeep is ready to wheel, I will be at ksrocks by 930. if jeep isn't ready, I wont be down there till lunch.

Comment

Based on the popping and pinging from my front shafts at Chip's, I may not make it unless I can get the joints changed out this week.

:(

John
          1997 Cherokee, 3", 32" MT's, and too many lights.. :)

Always Smilin'

Comment

I need to shackle bolts to come in, and be installed first, but when is deadline to pre-register ?
            I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
            it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
            Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Registration Deadline is 10:00 p.m. Sunday, August 10th

Walkups are welcome on the day of the event! $35, no t shirt or food ticket included if you didn't pre-register.

Comment

Registered. Jeep's back together (minus center console and roll bar padding, but the seats fit finally). Planning to roll by 8am.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post
                  I'll be there - Anybody meeting up at the McD's in Louisburg? Time?

See you guys @730

Comment

Comment

Had an awesome time out there yesterday. Yes, it was hot, but honestly not too bad with a decent breeze all day.

It was great to get out and meet up with fellow Club members. Spinner got to lead a newbie out and scare the you know what out of him. Dutton got to cruise with some folks out of Omaha. Did some "manual" towing with a strap on Bear Tracks. Bill Farnsworth's "little 31s that could" got up Zuke Squeeze. Denny and Alex won a great package of Royals/Red Sox tickets. Tom Sanders got his stocker JK dirty testing its capabilities. My buddy got his first experience behind the wheel in my XJ. Got called "crazy" by another Jeeper after following Mike Moran down the face of Red and Yellow Tree then around and up through Carnage Canyon and out one of the "bypass" climbs. Got to do a tire swap in Carnage Canyon when the Billy Goat blew a bead.

......and a good chunk of money was raised for a great cause!

Like I said - awesome day!
                      Last edited by JeepN4kc; 08-24-2014, 09:40 AM.
                      -Mike B-
                      '01 XJ Sport
                      '11KK Limited

Comment

lol...we had a blast....in a stock jku. i was impressed with its handling. I haven't laughed that hard in years....thx Mike and Bill for providing the entertainment! We realized on way home that we never even disconnected the sway bar. Still had fun! pics and video to come.
                        "I've only been a Jeep owner a few years, but I'm finding that a Jeep is a lot like a woman. They clean up nice, but they're more fun when they're dirty..."

Comment

Oooops not a Rubicon.
                          Mike
                          Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
                            Oooops not a Rubicon.
                            huh??? what???

Comment

misc pics.....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X