Help Understanding what my jeep has

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Understanding what my jeep has

This might be an odd request but I am new to Jeeps and I purchased my 2011 2dr Sport with 35in tires and a lift etc. But I am not sure how much of a lift I have or if I just have a leveling kit etc. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Belton/Grandview and surrounding area that has the knowledge that would be willing to meet me someplace to tell me what exactly I have in regards to suspension and the likes. I know what came stock on the jeep from the build sheet I got but now I want to know the other stuff and just do not know how to determine it myself.

Just let me know. Here is a pic of the jeep

Jeep.jpg

Being a JK, I would take it to Stomper Offroad in Olathe. They specialize in JKs. Jay Blazer, owner, loves to touch feel JKs and educate the owner.

To get 35's under stock flares, usually requires lift of 3+". You can take pics of the suspension, links, etc and can probably figure it out.
    However, if you take a tape measure and crawl under your neighbors stock JK with a measure of how tall the coil is, then crawl under yours for comparison, you can get a better idea of the amount.
    Mike
    Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

I took your advice and went over to Stomper Offroad. Great Advice. I met with Jay and he spent probably 30 to 45 minutes with me showing me what I had and checking things out. It turns out I have a 2 in spacer lift and shocks by Teraflex. He also pointed out that my front shocks were starting to fail. Great guy to deal with and will go back for work that I need done in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X