+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time for me to sell the jeep

Online Member

Time for me to sell the jeep

I need to get into a less expensive hobby for now.
    96 grand cherokee limited
    4.0/ax-15
    GOOD
    ironman4x4 long arm/rear single tri 4 link
    bilstein shocks all around
    trailer hitch in back. 4flat harness
    stock lp 30 in front 3.55
    built 8.8 4.56 gears from mike@4x4Land
    custom rear tire carrier
    35x13.50x15 bfg blue label krawlers. spare is brand new.
    ARB front bumper
    efan run through a switch, but has a temp controller, just not hooked up anymore.
    Offbrand snorkel kit
    roof rack with 4 hella lights
    2 lights from northern tool on the arb
    slightly tinted taillights
    comes with hp30/14 bolt if you'd like
    currently has a set of 15x8 4"BS d window wheels that have valve stem issues but I also have a 4 brand new never mounted 15x8 allied lightweight race wheels with 2"BS.

BAD
    gearing isn't matched
    the headliner could use to be redone
    front seats are a little torn from previous owner using heated seats without conditioning the leather
    rear cargo area carpet ripped out
    rear hatch handle broke, can be opened from inside
    np242 doesn't have the shift linkage hooked up

OVERALL
    It's a great jeep and it sucks to be getting rid of it. gets pretty decent mileage since I swapped it to a 5 speed. But I need a toy thats not so expensive to keep up with. Mileage is around 180k and the motor runs like it's brand new

PRICE
    With what I have into it I feel 10,000 OBO is fair. Even then I'm taking a loss on the jeep. It's a great jeep and has always served me well. I hope to get back into jeeps in the future.

pm/respond/text me at 913-522-6seven46.
    Zach
    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, RE 4.5, Cobra CB 4' Firestik + PA, 35x12.50 BFG ATs, arb bumper, custom rear tire carrier, front longarm, rear single tri 4 link(in progress), AX-15/242 swap, snorkel, HP30/8.8 build in progress

Online Member
    C'mon people. make an offer, worst thing I can do is say no.
    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, RE 4.5, Cobra CB 4' Firestik + PA, 35x12.50 BFG ATs, arb bumper, custom rear tire carrier, front longarm, rear single tri 4 link(in progress), AX-15/242 swap, snorkel, HP30/8.8 build in progress

Online Member
    BUMP. price drop to 7500 OBO.

No one gets what they put into a custom, you be lucky to get half ! ......just a fact of life ! .... but every once inawile ya find some one who dont want to spend time an money to build it themselves ! ....hopefully they are in market ! ..... cuz your jeep is TRAIL RATED !
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad but I am never SAD !
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Online Member
    Did spune just compliment something?????
    03 tj on 33's ready to crawl the mall!

Like forest gump said when running across country............ it happens !
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad but I am never SAD !
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Online Member
    lol thanks Spune. I knew I was gonna lose my butt on it but not this much. Anyways, is anyone interested at all? If so, for what price? much lower and it might be worth parting it, though I'd hate to do it that way

Custom vehicles don't sell fast. If you can be patient it will probably go for close to your current price. Otherwise parting it might be the best option.
    N*O*B*S

Shortcut

Online Member
    Thanks Tommy, I'm trying to be patient with it, I mean I can't sell it until I get it back from Mike but I'm trying to get it gone as soon as I can, I've found what seems to be my dream fiero and I'm really hoping it doesn't sell before I can get rid of the jeep.

Online Member
    bumpity bump

+ Reply to Thread