4x4 Land, Topeka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biologygurl View Post
    This is probably not the right place for this endorsement. If you have a comment to add to this thread's topic then please add. If not, then please start a new thread.

K

Sure it's the right place for Chipper to put his two cents in. If I was having my Jeep worked on I would use Mike at 4x4 land work on it without any concerns of workmanship and follow up after the repair. He is a stand up guy and this post and his support by people that recommend him should speak volumes. We all know there are some good quality mechanics out there, but I don't know many that will fix in the dirt and get you going and then come out to your house with a trailer and pick your stuff up, repair and fabricate amd bring it back.

Seriously if you want it done right by a true Jeep and 4X4 guy that makes his money knowing this Market the don't think twice about using Mike

Comment

Originally posted by alanc View Post
      Sure it's the right place for Chipper to put his two cents in.
      I meant endorsing Jay and Stomper in the 4X4 Land thread.... Start a new thread called, "Jay and Stomper Off-Road."

Sorry if I was cryptic.

K

Comment

Originally posted by biologygurl View Post
        I meant endorsing Jay and Stomper in the 4X4 Land thread.... Start a new thread called, "Jay and Stomper Off-Road."

Sorry if I was cryptic.

K
        It is all good with me, but in my opinion this thread was not "specific" to only 4X4 Land but more of what do you think as I need work done; and what do we all think about needed work done by them. I would agree that it was geared to 4X4 Land, but consider that everyone of us endorsed and respects 4X4 Land and Mike and only one person threw out another name and that gives credibility to this thread by showing the club members aren't biased based on sponsorship by quality and reputation as that is earned. Mike has earned it!!!

4x4 Land couldn't buy this kind of respect.
        Last edited by alanc; 07-28-2014, 12:51 PM. Reason: By = buy typo

Comment

4 X 4 Land..... is Best, screw the rest ! :) ...... unless they run by a very Cute Blond gal in a Teddy ! ;)
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by BulletTrain View Post
            Chipper, how did they do on the differentials? Just checking as I am looking into getting mine re-geared this next month.
            Sorry to be so late with my response to your question, but since this thread has been resurrected, I will go ahead and answer you.

4x4 Land did an outstanding job with my regear as they always have with everything they have done to my Jeep. Mike even warrantied my gears when he didn't have to after I stripped the front ring gear due to my heavy right foot only a month after having them installed. Those axles are gone now, but I have and will continue to use 4x4 Land in the future as I never have to worry about the quality of their work.
            Last edited by Chipper; 07-31-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to post up in the 4x4 land thread as well.

I had Mike look at and repair my rear end "issue" this week. This was the 1st time the jeep has been out to his shop and I have to say I was very impressed!

He shot me straight, repaired the jeep, and stayed late last night so i could pick it up in time for Saturday.

Couldn't have ask for any better service!

Thanks MIKE, I'm sure my jeep will be back out there soon! (but hopefully not too soon!)

Jim Spinner
              314-495-3941
              First Mortgage Solutions
              Senior Loan Officer
              NMLS#410323

HOME LOANS --- I make dreams come true!

Comment

Thanks to you Jim. It is a pleasure doing business with you. We appreciate your trust in us to work for you.
                4x4LAND.com
                Mike
                Knowledge is priceless

Comment

What's the going rate for setting up gears? 2006 rubi axles, stock lockers. Say 4.88's?

Comment

Your best bet is to just give them a call and ask. Typically either Mike or Garrett will answer the phone. They WILL take care of you and it's worth every cent of the phone call to get the process started.

(785) 862.8008
                    Heath
                    2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
                    2014 JKU Rubicon X Package - Deceased - Thank you for your sacrifice in protecting my family.

Comment

Greetings everyone,

This thread played an important role in selecting service for my jeep. I have an appointment with Mike Thursday 8/27/2014. I work in KC but live in Manhattan and right off the bat Mike said he would be there late (after 7pm) and for me to bring it in to look it over. This really helps me out and I look forward to meeting him, I will post my outcome.

Jon

Comment

You will not regret it. We live close to three hours from Topeka and the service was worth every minute of the drive.
                        Heath
                        2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
                        2014 JKU Rubicon X Package - Deceased - Thank you for your sacrifice in protecting my family.

Comment

Working...
                        X