Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83Cj8

Comment

79 cj5. Kind of. I'm new and still trying to figure out how to use the forum. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will.

Comment

89 YJ with CJ front clip on left and 81 CJ with a nice Pony on right ! :)
        I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
        it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
        Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I don't know if this will work or not.
          Last edited by ANTHILL; 02-23-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah that will work! :-) Nice looking 5! What are the specs on it?

Comment

Thanks man! 383 stroker with th350 and twin stick np205. 4 link front and rear. 4.56 years. Chevy Dana 60 up front and corp14 in the rear with a Detroit. I've been building it since I was 18. I'm still trying to iron out the bugs so I can finall take it out for a shake down run. The first new tranny blew a sprag and this one is still getting to hot. My front ori is hydro locked so I have to pull it off and get it rebuilt along with a new tranny cooler. That's what I'm working on now. Still to come, bumpers, sliders, cage tie-ins, skin the center console. Little stuff.

Comment

since you were 18 ? .... that comment only has weight, if we know how old you are now ! :)

if your 19, then you spent up to a year on build,

if your 45, then you been building it some time ! ;)
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Lol,this is true. I'm 25. So not nearly as long as some people have been building but it seems like it has taken an eternity!

Comment

Originally posted by ANTHILL View Post
                    Lol,this is true. I'm 25. So not nearly as long as some people have been building but it seems like it has taken an eternity!

LOL !

I have a 66 C-10 I bought years ago, rebuilt a 396 and installed it a couple of years later, and now got a tremac 5 speed for it ( plan to install this spring ) and next year, thinking of disk brakes and power steering ! :)

then there are me two jeeps and two motorcycles to fiddle with in between ! :)
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Haha, like I said, not nearly as long as some people.

Comment

Working...
                      X