New MetalCloak Fenders & Flares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MetalCloak Fenders & Flares

Just got my new MetalCloak front fenders w/ 6" flares. Having them sprayed @ Line-X. Should get them back on Thursday. I order them on Memorial Day they had free shipping for the day. Saved about $150. Couldn't pass it up.

Got them on.

Comment

I love MetalCloaks, look great! I'm cheap so I'll probably end up with a DIY high line setup. I'll be keeping an eye out for it!

Comment

looks good can you send me some more pic of it? what rock rails do you have on it?

green1995yj@gmail.com

Comment

I don't know the brand name of them. I got them on ebay $200 free shipping. They are pretty nice 3/16" steel, textured powder coated came with all the hardware. Took about 30mins to put on. I had to cut them in the front to fit around the flares. You can come by and take look if you like.

Comment

Can you show us a pic of the front? I am looking at Metalcloak and I am trying to decide between the 4" and the 6". Thanks

Comment

Send me your number and I'll send you some pics. It to hard to send them on here. Are you wanting them of my YJ or tj?

Comment

Working...
              X