+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Coil spacers! Works for TJ, XJ, ZJ, LJ, WJ any height you want!

Online Member

Jeep Coil spacers! Works for TJ, XJ, ZJ, LJ, WJ any height you want!

I make all steel Jeep coil spring spacers... these are not like the cheap coil spring spacer you buy online that are made of poly (plastic). The ones you purchase online are a hard yet flexible plastic that turns to dust over time

these can fit TJ (Wrangler) / LJ (Long Wheel Base TJ) / XJ (Jeep Cherokee) / ZJ (90s Jeep Grand Cherokee) / WJ (2000s Grand Cherokee)

I can make then in any size you want! they are weldable

I can also do installation and alignments if need be for a small fee

3/16" spacers $15 per pair, $25 per set of 4

1/2", 3/4" or 1" $25 pair, $45 set

1.25", 1.5", or 1.75" $30 pair, $55 set

2", 2.25, 2.5" or 2.75" $40 pair, $70 set

3", 3.25, or 3.75" $45 pair, $80 set

4" $55 pair, $100 set

I can make other sizes... however any size over 4" is used at your own risk

also make custom adapters that allow the use of other springs (such as 80s-90s Ford Thunderbird front coils, contact me for prices as this is a custom part)

custom sizes = custom prices... there is a 3-7 day waiting period with 50% due up front (for materials)

ALSO I might be able to build a set for a JK... but I would use YOUR JK for testing and measurements

BEFORE COIL SPACERS

AFTER COIL SPACERS

Last edited by ericfx1984; 09-11-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    Steering stabilizers... all they are for is hiding death wobble and wasting your money... A properly setup Jeep DOES NOT need one

Online Member
    Pics of some 3" spacers I fabb'ed up today! these went in a TJ for a local guy's mall crawler... so far no complaints

Last edited by ericfx1984; 09-11-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    Steering stabilizers... all they are for is hiding death wobble and wasting your money... A properly setup Jeep DOES NOT need one

HI, Im kinda new to the jeep scene. Im picking up a 91 cherokee on friday for the wifes winter drive. I would like to put a 3 inch lift on it, If I buy the 3" coil spacers from you, what else would I need for this lift to work. New shocks? Or would I be better off with just a 2" lift if I don't need anyother parts? And do you do installs?
    91 cherokee pioneer/95 lifted wrangler.

Online Member
    if any club members want a set/pair of these made up I will giv a discount for club members

Hello I have a couple of questions. Im picking up a 91xj on friday for my wifes winter vehicle. I would like to lift it 2-3 inches. If I get the 3" spacers is there anything else I would need to properly lift it? Or would these be all I need. Will my stock shocks work? Or would a 2" lift work better? IE not needing anything else?
    And what kind of discount could I get for a front/rear set? and do you install? thanks... Lonnie
    91 cherokee pioneer/95 lifted wrangler.

Online Member
    @ 91xj/95yj

these spacers will not work for the rear... you could use your stock shocks around 2.5" of lift IF you install shock cheaters... basically lifts the shock...

I will PM you some more info

Online Member
    I take that back I can not PM you...

either way, I would do a 2" spacer and a lift shackle in the rear

then for the time being you COULD space the shocks out an 1" or so

I simple set of Bar Pin eliminators in the front would got a long way...

I actually might be offering a kit that includes an adjustable shackle (1.5 to 2 1/8") it labeled as a Chevy Lowering Shackle... but it lifts the rear end of our XJs

Online Member
    All ZJ REAR coil spacers that are taller than 0.5" now have a integrated rear spring post extension... the spring post extension doubles as a means of locking to spacer in place while also holding the coil center...

This is a spin off from an idea that another Jeeper suggested to me

the spring post extension is made of 2" OD HREW with a 1/8" wall, plenty strong for a spring post extension considering most people only use exhaust pipe adapters (1.75 OD to 1.75 ID)

It is a very tight fit... might need a Big eff'ing hammer, a torch, or maybe a little grinder work on the factory spring post (not too much though... you want it to fit tight)

Last edited by ericfx1984; 09-18-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Online Member
    custom shackles made for a local guy, yep that's quarter inch steel... the center 'shaft' is 2x2 square with a .25 wall... and a beefy bushing (also available in red)... I dare you to try and break them...

Online Member
    It's cool of you to make these kits at a reduced price for club members!

+ Reply to Thread