Rear hubs for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear hubs for?

Ok I'll get straight to it. I have a 01 XJ with a Dana 60 rear and Moser 27 spline shafts. Rear hubs went out. Problem is I don't know what specific model the axle came off of. Ford, Dodge, Chevy? I bought it years ago off a guy from St.Louis and didn't get the info so my question is since I'm at a dead end does anyone know of a shop that deals with 4x4's and could figure this out. I already took it to someone last year when they failed the 1st time, now I want to get it right and be done with it not dropping $500 bucks every year. Thanks in advance. I'm in Lee's summit by the way.
    01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

you have a dana 60 with 27 spline shafts ? ...... what year axle is it ?
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Yup. Don't know hence the question about finding a 4x4 shop close. 
      01XJ- 5.5 RE lift, Dana 60 & detroit locker w/moser 35 spline shafts, rear disc brake conversion, currie steering, sye, jks discos, rinolined everthing.

Comment

My first pick would be to call 4X4 Land in Topeka. The owner, Mike, in the past has picked up customers' vehicles and trailered them to his shop. There is also 4 Wheel Parts and Stomper Off-Road, both are on the Ks. side.
        Bill T.

Comment

Maywood Repair has good rates Â&#160
          I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
          it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
          Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
            Maywood Repair has good rates Â&#160
            I forgot about them.
            Bill T.

Comment

Cool I'll check into all of them. Thanks fellas. 🍻

Comment

Working...
              X