Club info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club info

I am a member but am Tired of the Fakebook BS so will only use this forum .
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

The forum will be going away very soon
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition
    1976 CJ-7

Comment

then how will members who don't fakebook stay in touch ?
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

with no Forum and I don't facebook anymore ( tired of the BS) we correspond with snail Mail ?
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

The timer has started ticking on the end of this forum... Either your on FB or you will have to call someone that is to get updates on events and club meetings.

Kyle
          Kyle
          White Lightning - 2013 JK Sport S Wrangler
          Midnight Raider - 1999 Mustang GT
          1997 Ford F-250 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by ROKN KC View Post
            The timer has started ticking on the end of this forum... Either your on FB or you will have to call someone that is to get updates on events and club meetings.

Kyle
            or option C ....... I will probably go with option C , See ya ,
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Option C is also a personal choice and I understand and get it. Hope to see you on the trails.

Kyle
              Kyle
              White Lightning - 2013 JK Sport S Wrangler
              Midnight Raider - 1999 Mustang GT
              1997 Ford F-250 4X4

Comment

Option C is also a personal choice and I understand and get it. Hope to see you on the trails.

Kyle
                call or stop by with club info ...... will be on trails as soon as trail jeep and travel SECURE
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Kyle
                  As I said all along - it's my opinion that a move solely to Facebook is a poor decision. It's THE reason I have lost track of and not kept in touch with the Club and it's members and the goings on.
                  The website was always more informational, technical, write-ups,all that good Jeep stuff. The meetings and events were always the social aspect of things. Now with Facebook only it will all be virtual and less meaningful.

Just my 2 cents..........if anyone is even on here anymore....hahaha
                  -Mike B-
                  '01 XJ Sport
                  '11KK Limited

Comment

Originally posted by JeepN4kc View Post

As I said all along - it's my opinion that a move solely to Facebook is a poor decision. It's THE reason I have lost track of and not kept in touch with the Club and it's members and the goings on.
                    The website was always more informational, technical, write-ups,all that good Jeep stuff. The meetings and events were always the social aspect of things. Now with Facebook only it will all be virtual and less meaningful.

Just my 2 cents..........if anyone is even on here anymore....hahaha
                    I with you Brother...... maybe a new Jeep club... Not affiliated with fakebook ...... or not
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

the Forum is open to public, the fb page is open only to members, soooooo , how do we entice new members ? ... word of mouth ?
                      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Is this club still active? I've been thinking about rejoining, but there is very little traffic on this forum
                        1992 XJ /2004 TJ Rubicon. If at first you don't succeed... Hit it hard again!!

Comment

Originally posted by KS92XJ View Post
                          Is this club still active? I've been thinking about rejoining, but there is very little traffic on this forum
                          There killing the forum, even tho its better than facistbook, but they don't care as they prefer social media , I still haven't figured out why .... oh well
                          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Working...
                          X