• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 10th Meeting Notes from the secretary

Wednesday may 10th kcjeep meeting notes
    paul mcafee was interim host
    **meeting opened around 7:15
    *all online information www.kcjeep club.net **.
    *opening announcements john blackledge announced he was resigning as president to very busy with other everyday thing. But will be involved in wheeling and having fun with jeep events. Eric gilbert announced he was resigning as safety officer.
    **next meeting is june 14, at 7 pm paul mentioned having a bbq will post for people to bring sides.
    **event coordinator kenneth burns spoke on the wheeling event to fayette was good turn out and fun little mudding but they always have fun. Dk 200 had a good turn out with all the volunteers. If was unable to go he will schedule another meeting week before dk200 on a saturday. Upcoming event is tech tuesday at 4 wheel parts more info posted on event calander. 5/20 is grand opening of krocks sign up sheet will be available on web page this is all members events please wear orange kc jeep t-shirt.
    **financial is checking acct balance $1729.15 paypal acct $182.57
    **secretary spoke with any member not filled out new membership form needs to do so. If you have not received tshirts for renewal please see shelley baker
    ** tom sanders had a demo of proper way to use winch. Discussed safety tips. Remember safety out on trails when wheeling is always important
    **meeting adjourned at 8 pm looking for to more fun events see everyone next month
    Scott

new form ? I been member since 2007, whats this new form, and why would I need to fill it out ?
    I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

We ask everyone to fill out a membership form every year so we have the most up to date info. http://www.kcjeepclub.net/image.ashx...ion%20form.pdf
      Scott

Comment

Why should I fill out a new form every year ? ya all got the info when I joined in 2007 !
        Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

I wasn't in the club in 2007, so I don't have a copy. I look it like going to the Doc, Every year I have to fill out the same old paperwork.
          Scott

Comment

file information correctly and it last YEARS ! if ya all did it on paper, ya could check File Cabinet DUGH ! OLD SCHOOL by the way
            Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

We are asking all members to update there information and contact information with this newly updated form as times change and so does your profile and personal information and the type of membership records we keep. This isn't asking that much of anyone, it's pretty clear cut and dry we want to keep the KCJC club records up to date and to do that we are asking all our active members to update there information with this new form. All members, including all of those that have been members since the start of this jeep club to the very newest members.

If you have an issue with that please feel free to contact any of the board or staff members on the KCJC so we can work with you to get this fixed.

This is only to help you as a member of the KCJC to keep up on whats going on and to help us to reach you, it's not a big deal so please just work with us on this.

Thank you,
              Kyle
              Last edited by ROKN KC; 05-17-2017, 08:07 AM.
              Kyle
              White Lightning - 2013 JK Sport S Wrangler
              Midnight Raider - 1999 Mustang GT
              1997 Ford F-250 4X4

Comment

then mail me the form and I will fill it out AGAIN
                Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Working...
                X