Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frostbite 2017

Pretty registration closes February 4th. FYI

Can I pay my dues at Frostbite? $30 correct and do I need to fill out my application again? Look forward to seeing everyone who comes out. Btw are we getting new shirts or trail flags.
    Nathan

Comment

what date does ugly registration close ?
      I may be Rad and I may be Bad :pbj: but I am never SAD ! :kilt:
      Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
      it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
      Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

Is anyone going to answer my question? I even sent an email to the VP? Kinda tough to stay in the group if not a single petson respon ds in a weeks time.
        Nathan

Comment

I aint admin , but I am sure you can pay dues at the event .....I know I have a time ... or .... two over the years ! ;)
          Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Originally posted by Failureface View Post
            Is anyone going to answer my question? I even sent an email to the VP? Kinda tough to stay in the group if not a single petson respon ds in a weeks time.
            The forum isn't as popular as it once was. If you are on Facebook, you might ask your questions there. I would say, if you can find an officer that is willing to accept your dues, you can pay there. I know some of them are reluctant to do that. You can mail in your dues, like I do. You shouldn't have to fill out a new application, unless something has changed. You should get a new t-shirt every year, that is usually handed out at the meetings, by the secretary. Trail flags, you have to buy.
            Bill T.

Comment

officers aren't at club wheeling events ? ....when that happen ?
              Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Originally posted by spunebil View Post
                officers aren't at club wheeling events ? ....when that happen ?
                Been several times to club events, where there were no officers. However, my post reads that he needs to find an officer that is willing to take his dues money. There were, not sure if that is true anymore, that were reluctant to take dues money, as they didn't want to be responsible for it.
                Bill T.

Comment

it used to be that at least one officer was at trail events ! .... as for taking responsibility ..... that's another can of Worms !
                  Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?

Comment

Well thanks for the reply. Ill figure something out I suppose. I dont do the facebook. Ill see if I can get to a meeting if I can I was hoping they would be closer to me this year but no luck. Last year at frostbite when I joined we had a boatload of club members show up including officers.
                    Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Failureface View Post
                      Well thanks for the reply. Ill figure something out I suppose. I dont do the facebook. Ill see if I can get to a meeting if I can I was hoping they would be closer to me this year but no luck. Last year at frostbite when I joined we had a boatload of club members show up including officers.
                      Take your dues money with you and see if someone will accept it. Send a PM to treedawg, Kenny Burns and see if he is going and see if he or someone that is going can bring you a t-shirt.
                      Last edited by bbtj; 02-22-2017, 06:54 AM.
                      Bill T.

Comment

Working...
                      X