Announcement

Collapse

KCJC Meeting & 2018 membership dues

Hi Everyone,

KCJC Meeting Reminder - Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month beside the month of December (No Meeting).

Looking forward to see you all at this next months KCJC meeting.

Our next monthly KC Jeep Club (KCJC) Meeting will be held at "604 W Linden Ave. Independence, MO 64050 Doors open at 6pm and the meeting starts at 7PM CST.

Just a quick reminder that the 2018 club membership dues are coming up soon, we can start taking them online or your welcome to pay at the KCJC meeting. We can take cash, checks and credit cards now.

Looking forward to see you all there!

KCJC Executive Community
See more
See less

Swing out tire carriers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swing out tire carriers

I have 3 swing out tires carriers that need new homes. These were originally used on Hummer H2's but can be easily modified to fit your rig of choice. I have one picked out for my jeep the others must go. They are currently set up for 8 x 6.5 pattern so if you are already on tons they are almost bolt on. You can get any lug pattern you need from a lot of different places. I am sure that Darrin from Major Metal could help out too.
    These things are beefy and a great starting point for a winter project.

I'm thinking $50 each.
    2006 LJ Rubicon

Thanks for the plug

I'd be more than happy hook someone up with a new plate with any bolt pattern needed.

Comment

your pic doesn't show up for me for some reason, could you send a pic to my phone? The # is 816 five two zero 33 eight four if you can send the pic.
      sigpic
      Reed Brunk, You can have joy like mine too! It's a Jeep thing again!
      99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

skip it.
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
          skip it.
          What is that supposed to mean?
          2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Dwarf View Post
            your pic doesn't show up for me for some reason, could you send a pic to my phone? The # is 816 five two zero 33 eight four if you can send the pic.
            pic sent
            2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

Can't erase what I originally wrote after posting....but I can replace it with something...so 'skip it'.
              Mike
              Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

make offer on any or all
                2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I got a Jeep Tj and am looking for a spare tire carrier. Do you still have any of them? You can text me at 703-314-8537. Thanks.

Comment

Why are all three different designs if they are for H2's ? they for different size tyres ? I will be putting on axles with 8x6.5 pattern, but with three designs, which one is what I need ?
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad but I am never SAD !
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I still have them. I can bring them in to the city if it helps anyone.

They are from three different manufacturers therefore three different styles.
                      2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I'm at Fort Leavenworth and have a somewhat unflexible work week but can work something out. Is the carrier at the bottom of the picture available? What offer would you consider? Willing to negotiate 703-314-8537

Comment

These are going to scrap if nobody wants them. Any offer accepted that is better than scrap value.
                          2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I dropped the ball on this, sorry. If you still have the middle one, I'll take it. Don't have your number anymore, text me 703-314-8537. If memory serves me, your work location is not that far from Leavenworth. I can pick up tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Spune,

I would choose the middle one, it looks like it comes with all of the latch. They are designed for a 33-35"sh tire.

BUT wouldn't be much for you to make your own latch.

I ended up ditching the De-Stuco latches on my set up and went with a 5/8" course bolt with a T handle on it.

Wally

Comment

Working...
                              X