Announcement

Collapse

2017 Officer Nominations

https://www.facebook.com/events/1791606987783783/

Please goto the Facebook page or email bod@kcjeepclub.org to nominate someone not on this list!

Current Nominations as of 12pm Sept 20th
1)Environmentalist : Becca Lynn, Jeff Wilson
2)Public Relations : Kyle Keezer, Eric Gilbert Becca Lynn Paul McAfee
3)Safety: John Blue John Blacklidge, Boyd Mann Rob Henthorne Eric Gilbert
4)Event Coordinator: Kenneth Burns
5)Treasurer: Scott Mitchell
6) Secretary : Shelley Baker
7) Vice President: Boyd Mann , Tommy Sanders, Paul McAfee Kyle Keezer John Blacklidge
President : Tommy Sanders, Paul McAfee, John Blue John Blacklidge, Jim Spinner
See more
See less

Swing out tire carriers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swing out tire carriers

I have 3 swing out tires carriers that need new homes. These were originally used on Hummer H2's but can be easily modified to fit your rig of choice. I have one picked out for my jeep the others must go. They are currently set up for 8 x 6.5 pattern so if you are already on tons they are almost bolt on. You can get any lug pattern you need from a lot of different places. I am sure that Darrin from Major Metal could help out too.
    These things are beefy and a great starting point for a winter project.

I'm thinking $50 each.
    2006 LJ Rubicon

Thanks for the plug

I'd be more than happy hook someone up with a new plate with any bolt pattern needed.
    Darrin S - Major Metal Fabrication and Supply - majormetal @ hotmail.com

Comment

your pic doesn't show up for me for some reason, could you send a pic to my phone? The # is 816 five two zero 33 eight four if you can send the pic.
      sigpic
      Reed Brunk, You can have joy like mine too! It's a Jeep thing again!
      99TJ: 4:88s, 8.8 with OX Locker, 36 TSLs, Homemade mid-arm rear 4 link and front 3 link suspension, Over the knuckle Chevy Tie-rod end steering, AW4 auto tranny swap, and lots of dents and dings!

Comment

skip it.
        Mike
        Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

Originally posted by jagular7 View Post
          skip it.
          What is that supposed to mean?
          2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Dwarf View Post
            your pic doesn't show up for me for some reason, could you send a pic to my phone? The # is 816 five two zero 33 eight four if you can send the pic.
            pic sent
            2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

Can't erase what I originally wrote after posting....but I can replace it with something...so 'skip it'.
              Mike
              Jagular7

Lnxa, KS

Comment

make offer on any or all
                2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I got a Jeep Tj and am looking for a spare tire carrier. Do you still have any of them? You can text me at 703-314-8537. Thanks.

Comment

Why are all three different designs if they are for H2's ? they for different size tyres ? I will be putting on axles with 8x6.5 pattern, but with three designs, which one is what I need ?
                    I may be Rad and I may be Bad but I am never SAD !
                    Yea I'm *Q*C* and ?
                    it is a great feeling to have served your country and walk PROUD
                    Yes veterans stand tall and their shadow protects all !

Comment

I still have them. I can bring them in to the city if it helps anyone.

They are from three different manufacturers therefore three different styles.
                      2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I'm at Fort Leavenworth and have a somewhat unflexible work week but can work something out. Is the carrier at the bottom of the picture available? What offer would you consider? Willing to negotiate 703-314-8537

Comment

These are going to scrap if nobody wants them. Any offer accepted that is better than scrap value.
                          2006 LJ Rubicon

Comment

I dropped the ball on this, sorry. If you still have the middle one, I'll take it. Don't have your number anymore, text me 703-314-8537. If memory serves me, your work location is not that far from Leavenworth. I can pick up tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Spune,

I would choose the middle one, it looks like it comes with all of the latch. They are designed for a 33-35"sh tire.

BUT wouldn't be much for you to make your own latch.

I ended up ditching the De-Stuco latches on my set up and went with a 5/8" course bolt with a T handle on it.

Wally
                              Dream a dream and then go chase it!

Comment

Working...
                              X