Do it yourself BEADLOCKS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it yourself BEADLOCKS!

Just opened the May issue of petersen's 4wheel & offroad page 62, "bead-locks for every wallet". Weld on bead locks $80 per wheel. Has anyone done this? I am very interested in this just want to know what you all think or if any one is willing to do this? The kit is manufactured by Rockstomper. They say in the last picture of the write up that"...Mounted them both on our toyota for a week of driving. Neither lost more than a pound of air over that time". This seems pretty darn cool :D.
    I don't know if this was the best place for this topic but nothing else seemed appropiate.

Thanx,
    austin

I have seen those before, I think a guy on TK boards did that. He is in Disney right now if its the guy I think, I will ask him when I go down today about them. I still wouldn't run it DD.

Comment

ya it was bones that did it and thay were easy and turend out awsome and he loves them , i think i would get me a set , and the good thing if you get stoped and the cops says something about it just show him its a dot aproved rim lol, and i would run them as a d/d bones said its just like riding on the stock rims

Comment

Bones doesn't drive his every day though. No cop will stop you though, the only real problem is that you have to back and retouqe the bolts all the time.

Comment

Working...
        X