CB Channel list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Channel list

I just finally got my CB installed today, it was much tougher than I thought it was going to be. Anyways.... what are the channels that are most commonly used and what are they used for?

If anyone has a link to a site with this information that would be awesome too.

Thanks, Dennis

If I am in traffic I turn my CB to channel 19, I get all the truckers talking back and forth letting each other know what lane to get into and such. As fare as each channel I have no list, but I believe that 9 is for emergency use. Channel 16 is the most common channel that the club uses on the trails.

this from someone else kind a asking the same thing:

http://www.campingworld.com/cforum/i...d/13284721.cfm

Comment

01=CDC guard shack on Truman Rd.
      03=Independence base stations
      09="Emergency"
      11=Lots of skip talk
      19=Highways/drivers
      23=My friends and I in the Independence, Oak Grove, Lone Jack and Sibley area..I also heard it's consolidated freightway's freight yard or something...
      26=Lots more skip talk

Comment

CF has been out of business for a year now....you shouldnt be hearing them. Somone else maybe

I know Overnight uses 32

I'm usually on 19 becuz I drive a truck during the day

I'll start listening to 23 and see if I can get you all

do you have a handle?

Comment

Maybe it was another company..hmmmm......I've never heard anyone but us on 23 so that makes sense.

I go by my name most of the time on the radio, but my handle is Bird Dog.

Comment

well depeding on the age of the other person talking....I usually go by my name, but if they are old school....I go by Back Cracker

Comment

Working...
            X